Friday, November 10, 2023

where have I been...


...here and I don't know where the time has gone. It's November 10...how could this be? Time is flying by so fast; it must stop. What has been going on? Nothing big which is good. Halloween came and went and the Trick or Treaters were greeted with a day of snow. It was crazy.  My husband spent a week in Hilton Head, I have been cooking so much and deep cleaning the condo and walking and crocheting like mad. I love it! We have been watching sports and getting together with family which is always special and enjoying the beautiful weather here in the mid-west which has been such a treat. This weekend looks to be beautiful, our meals our planned and I'm looking forward to some lovely days and early evenings as the time change does not disappoint in the fall.

Until later.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment