Monday, October 23, 2023

Today is for cleaning...

 

Do you do your own cleaning? 

I use to have a cleaning lady but I never really felt like our home was as clean as it could be. I would clean after she cleaned so I had to stop the service and I've never regretted the decision.

I have done my own cleaning for many years now and when I do, our condo is sparkling. I love a clean and organized home; everything in its place is what we work to have in each and every space and cabinet and closet. I like things organized by size and labels facing forward and by color in our closet. It just works for me. Some make think it's a bit crazy and it can be but it keeps me calm. So today I had fun cleaning each and every room and our windows and cabinet knobs and pulls and floors. Our home looks and smells wonderful...I am one happy woman.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment