Saturday, November 11, 2023

sorry...

 

Have you ever apologized to one of  your delivery people. Well, I did tonight. 

I had a delivery man call me to say my packages were here and I told him to leave them in the foyer. He asked by the mailboxes and I said yes but when I hung up, I felt bad. I thought I responded to him rudely so after  going down to get my bags, I called him.

 Needless to say, after I identified myself, he was somewhat perplexed. I said that I wanted to apologize if I was rude when he called as I was in the middle of something and in no way did I intend to insult him. He said I sounded busy and I again apologized and he was somewhat silent. After wishing him a good night, I hung up and felt so much better.

It did not matter that he did not perceive my tone the way I did; I did. It's so much better to clear things up with people. I feel so much better.'

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment