Saturday, January 28, 2017

number three of 17 healthy choices for 2017...


Related image

I'm behind with my "healthy choices" posting and I don't know why. I think I moved my article so apparently "out of sight" does mean "out of mind". Booo! Well, after looking at my calendar, Monday should be "posting number five" so I need to do three and four this weekend. Here is posting number three:
Speed up your decision-making
""We often confuse deliberation with making a wiser decision, but that's not the case, " says Samantha Ettus, author of The Pie Life: A Guilt-Free Recipe for Success and Satisfaction. Instead, "Spend five seconds deliberating, then let it go." If is sounds risky, that's okay: A bad decision is better than spending precious time agonizing over soup or salad. Again."
by Brittany Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment