Tuesday, February 23, 2016

happy anniversary to us...


Happy Anniversary to the love of my life.

It's funny how I I have found myself loving my husband more and more each and every year we are together. The love has gotten deeper. Time has been good to us.

My husband has truly made me a better person. He is my glue; he is my everything. Because of him, I have been able to look at things differently, through a different set of lenses. That is a good thing.

I really enjoy every second and minute and hour and day Brian and me are together and look forward to being together when we are apart. That says a lot; he is the one I want to be with always.

We have been "us" for 36 years now; how lucky are we, and what do we have to show for it? Three beautiful children, one son-in-law, one daughter-in-law and one amazing little nugget we call our grandson. We have a beautiful family because of our love.

Happy Anniversary to "us" and wishing us many, many more! I so love you, Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment