Monday, February 22, 2016

happy monday...

I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
Graham's First Birthday


  • went home Friday with a horrible head ache that just made me feel terrible for hours.
  • did my home things while Brian again ran errands. One of my tasks was putting my new duvet and new pillow covers on our bed and the new pattern looks great. I bought the set from West Elm over a year ago and just now got to using it as it was never the right time.
  • dressed for our Grahams first birthday celebration and both Brian and I loved each and every moment. Sarah and Chris did a wonderful job hosting a late afternoon party for their guy. It was such a busy party and do click on the link below the picture to see the great video Matt made to remember the day..
  • talked about our family Georgia vacation and it looks like we will be booking it this week as all are coming.
  • went to find the eagles that have been spotted by the river lately on Sunday. We only saw one but it was beautiful.
  • enjoyed a late lunch before heading home to get a few things finished before Monday.
Have a great last week of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment