Monday, December 8, 2014

happy monday and boy is this late...


I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • went to see my sweet daughter on Friday for an outing with my husband, sipped some wine and helped her make a few dessert treats for the H's Holiday Party on Saturday.  Her home looks so beautiful and festive and she looks wonderful.  It's Week 25 now and the baby is the size of a cauliflower!
  • stopped in work for a few hours on Saturday morning to get things organized as I'm back to work today.  My sub did a wonderful job which was so appreciated.
  • enjoyed a Sunday of getting some papers graded and cooking Tomato Basil Soup, my first tomato soup from scratch, baked beans and a brisket that did not turn out on the Traeger.  This is the second time this happened with our brisket and it is upsetting as my husband and I are "pretty good cooks".  I really don't know what went wrong...yikes...not good as we pride ourselves on serving good dinners.
  • visited with our Sarah on Sunday again as she came over for brisket, but never did get any as it wasn't ready which was good for her.  She shared her holiday party highlights which was fun.
  • made some holiday plans and mentally began to get ready for today.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment