Friday, December 5, 2014

we need to celebrate...


Cupcakes that will make sparks fly at winter weddings.

Well, my husband is on day nine of recovery which is something to celebrate.  Things are going well and every day, Brian is getting healthier and stronger.  We have tried to do something out of the house daily, which is good, but I can instantly tell when my guy needs to rest.  It's his voice that reveals it to me; it begins to sound weak and soft. Healthy eating has continued and next week, Brian is going to try to go to the gym and walk on the treadmill.  That will be a good step for him to take as he needs to exercise daily.  Today is for getting a few things tidied and tomorrow, I'll head into work in the morning to get things ready for my Monday return when Brian will be on his own.  Things are moving in the right direction so it is a good Friday for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment