Tuesday, December 9, 2014

it's my sweet guy's happy birthday today...


It's my Nick's "happy birthday" today; he is 25!  As his mom, he has taken me on a real "roller costar ride" as he has truly worried me more than my other two.  He has been the one that has had the most serious health issues and the one that has had the most physical injuries.  More than likely, Nick has incurred more of those in his short life than most of us will ever deal with in our entire lives.  As I look back our time together, know I smile as he has brought both Brian and me much joy and happiness. Nick has set goals and worked to achieve them, has revisited some and made revisions and has grown into a honest and thoughtful and real man who has much to look forward to in the years to come.  Happy Birthday, dear Nick.  Wishing you a wonderful day and year and life!

No comments:

Post a Comment