Thursday, January 14, 2021

today was for 4.32 miles...


I have been doing well honoring my New Year's Resolutions and thinking of my Word of the Year. The problem: I gained some weight which is ridiculous. I seriously cannot believe it as lunch has been an Italian Cabbage Soup which is less than 300 calories this week and a healthy dinner nightly. I'm not a big snacker so I was a bit upset this morning. Sooooo, what did I do?

Well, I know I need to be gentle with myself  so this is what  I decided to do. Today, I decided to just move on. I ate my soup and went on a lovely 4.32 mile walk which was wonderful . I finished feeling strong and that is what I want to focus on: how I feel physically and mentally daily. So, I guess my message is this: 


"Don't let a bump in the road stop you; move on with a positive attitude as having that gift of being able to "move on" these days is one that not all have as we all know."

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment