Monday, January 18, 2021

happy monday...

 Happy Monday, y'all and happy MLK Day. Hope you enjoyed your weekend and are ready to tackle the week. Any plans? 

 Hahaha, so few of us have plans for the week these days, right? Me, I clean on Mondays and that is the only "plan" I usually have.  If you look at my Condo Tour video, the condition of my condo on that day is probably the condition of my condo today but, I will still clean. Our place will be sparkling when I am finished and that is how I like it! 

This week I am also going back to my morning smoothie to just feel a bit lighter and more energetic. Melody and Nick gave us their recipe and we really enjoyed it as it is quite filling and very, very healthy. I'm also thinking of drinking bone broth which I have heard is also good for your digestive system. Any one else?

That is about it; clean, drink a smoothie each morning and walk five days. Last week, clocked a bit over 20 miles. Not bad, right and I felt gooooood. 

Enjoy your Monday and until later...


No comments:

Post a Comment