Tuesday, April 30, 2019

happy monday....

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine began on Friday enjoying happy hour with my Sarah at our favorite wine bar, Tannins in Elmhurst. While we were chatting, Sarah started to reminisce about my dad and how she missed him and before I knew it, his card, the card you pick up at a wake, was out. I remembered how much my dad loved, loved Friday Happy Hour and then, after saying we were enjoying a drink with him, all of our favorites joined us. What a HOOT! Sarah and I laughed and took pictures that we sent to our family who might have thought we were crazy, but it was seriously so funny. Saturday, Brian and I enjoyed an afternoon building party to celebrate the opening of our pool, too bad it snowed all afternoon, and then on Sunday, I baked with my Graham; who does not love Apricot Oat Bars? It was a nice weekend even though the weather was seriously crazy. Can't wait to welcome my second favorite month; May is here!
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment