Thursday, August 2, 2018

august...


What a different August this will be for me! This is the first August in 27 years that I will not begin a new school year with my fellow teachers. Bittersweet? More than likely, but I cannot begin to tell you how stress-free I have felt since my month in Oregon. My mind is noticeably calmer throughout my day. I find myself enjoying walks more as my mind is not busy, busy, busy and "not doing" is okay. It is a time that I will just stop and think about options and then move on to plan the next part of my day or not move on. It's different, yes, things are much simpler. I am looking forward to figuring out where we are financially now as money is important and us making a fall plan. We want to do a short get-away when the colors begin to turn. Enjoy August, all, as summer is still in full swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment