Monday, July 23, 2018

it's monday...

Today is the first week that I am home and it's going to be quite which is welcome. Last week was for getting settled, a mani/pedi that was overdue, a hair cut and color and cooking and buying wine and food for a little "sprinkle" I had for Sarah on Saturday. It was my first get together in our new home and it was just perfect. We had eight women and two men and one little one and it was very comfortable in our small place...Brian said it was quite intimate which is what I wanted. I had flowers everywhere and some pretty decorations. I served appetizers and fruit and wine and sparkling drinks. It was so fun entertaining again and the ladies were all just adorable...each and every one of them are sweet and hold a special place in my heart. Now, I'm ready to tackle a new week that will entail getting back into a routine that will include morning exercising and healthy eating. That will feel good...enjoy your week, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment