Tuesday, July 24, 2018

day two of a new routine...



After a nice start to my week (I walked 5 plus miles, joined the library, planned two meals and read by the pool yesterday.),  I am ready for Day Two. I decided to try yoga two days a week as I need to improve my flexibility and muscle tone so that is happening on Tuesday and Thursday and today went well. I am going to change the video, however, as I want to return to one that will help me master the positions. In addition, I decided to eat yogurt, fruit and granola for lunch daily to lighten things up. My fruit intake is horrible so I want to increase my consumption as well decrease the amount of processed food  I eat. That's a good thing, right?I am determined to be mindful of sticking to these few new routines and habits through August to feel better inside and out. A good goal as I begin my retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment