Friday, April 20, 2018

a place forever...


My friend, Brenda, is a kind soul. She is one of those good people in the world who loves her family and Jesus and her friends. Brenda bought a lot of my furniture which fills my heart with happiness as she is so excited to redo her home, to freshen it up. Last week, Brenda was over for her first round of moving her purchases when she noticed a rock I had placed on a love seat she was buying. She asked, "What is this?" and I told her it was a rock for her rock garden. Brenda and her family love the outdoors and rocks and brings home some from all of the places they explore and puts them in their rock garden. I told her and Soren that this was a rock I brought home from Santa Fe, New Mexico, and I was giving it to her so she would remember me. She sent me this picture and said, "You have a place at our house!" That made me get teary; moving is sentimental, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment