Tuesday, September 26, 2017

could this dish be any more beautiful...



Look at those succulent, plumpy shrimp swimming in that rich, creamy, cheesy, spinach sauce splashed with sun-dried tomatoes. Seriously, this is a delicious dish that will impress anyone at your table! I made Creamy Butter Tuscon Shrimp, courtesy of Cafe Delights, on Sunday and the left overs were as good as when we first twisted our forks around the rich pasta, topped it off with a juicy, garlicky shrimp and took our first bite. The layers of textures make each forkful amazing and it was simple, simple, simple to put together. I made everything well before dinner time and then slowly blended the ingredients together when we were ready. Next time I make this, I think I will top top the dish off with some pepper crumbled bacon. That is guaranteed to take it to the next level. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment