Wednesday, August 2, 2017

jumping into "the blue pool"...

Image may contain: one or more people, plant, tree, outdoor, nature and water
ALL PHOTOS BELONG TO SHELLI KANE MATHIEU
The Blue Pool


Image may contain: plant, tree, outdoor, nature and waterImage may contain: plant, tree, outdoor, nature and water


When I saw these pictures of Nick last weekend on his camping trip, I immediately text him.
My question, "Did you jump into The Blue Pool?"
Nick's response, "I did jump!"
(Nick said he could feel his heart beating really fast as jumped from the edge of a tree into the 40 ft. pool of 35 degrees clear, blue water.)
My response, "Seriously craaaazzzzy, man! You are going to kill me yet!"
Nick's response, "LOL...I made it."
Really, you are telling me that you made it?




No comments:

Post a Comment