Monday, July 31, 2017

winding down...


As this is my last "totally" free week of vacation, (I know, all feel so sorry for me!) I'm doing something fun each and every day. Yesterday, I wanted to go somewhere so Brian and I went to a Cougars game. We laughed that we left our home after 12:30 and saw the first pitch at 1:00...that is how close we live to the stadium. It was a sunny and warm afternoon for the baseball game and we really enjoyed the weather and game and some good, old fashion baseball food and beers. Today is for my very new hobby, yoga, well, it's a "hot yoga" day and then a trip to Caputo's for what I need to prep some healthy meals for the week. I love their fresh produce and since  I've been on a zucchini noodle kick lately, I have to go there. I'm not sure what the rest of the week looks like but I'll be thinking about what I want to do tomorrow sometime today. Oh, to be so busy and I must say, I find it funny how I have no problem treating myself these day! I guess it's just that time in my life...
Enjoy our last day of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment