Tuesday, May 9, 2017

smiles say it all...

I was thinking the other day about how long I have been with this man. Hold on to your hat! It's been 42 years this past New Year's Day and that, my friends, is another story. Forty two years is a long time and what is even more amazing is that I think we get closer each and every day. You would think you would just enjoy each other after all those year but for us, I truly think our love has grown stronger. Sometimes, I can feel how much I love my husband in my heart. You know how you can feel your heart kinda ache, yep, that has happened to me before. I know, too, another reason that we are so devoted to each other is because we have an amazing family. Our children are loving and good and caring people as are their spouses which is more than wonderful and then, we have two beautiful nuggets! Life is funny. You never know what road you will take or where it will lead you but for us, it lead us to a good place. I truly am lucky and not a day goes by that I don't appreciate all that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment