Friday, May 12, 2017

happy mother's day weekend...

Happy Weekend:

I don't think there is anything more special than being a mother and being a mom to three amazing people has truly been one of the highlights of my life.

Being a mom has allowed me to have had the honor and privilege of loving and caring for innocent humans and then watching them grow into confident, motivated, successful adults. Each one of my children are not afraid of hard work, commit to what they believe in and are both honest and truthful. They have all followed different paths to achieve happiness and although some of those roads have been risky to travel on, not one of them were afraid to take the risk.

Being a mom has allowed me to establish a relationship with my partner that is loving and strong and forever. There is no one more important to me than my husband and I attribute this to our children. He is my lover and confidant and best friend. He is my everything.

Being a mom has also allowed me to be a grandma which is the most amazing thing I think I have ever experienced. To watch your children become a mom or dad is something special and then, to be able to love their nuggets with all your heart gives one a feeling that is indescribable. My heart has never felt so full as it does a when I am snuggling Graham and Ava. I am truly lucky.

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there. Because of you, life goes on! Celebrate you and the ones that have made you a mom on your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment