Monday, March 6, 2017

happy monday...


Image result for images of a new beginning
Welcome to a new month and a new beginning. I was more than stressed over the past two weeks for a variety of reasons...Nick moving and work; my dad getting sick and work; my mom caring for my dad and work; a broken car and work; hosting so many events and work; not being able to exercise and work. You see, at work, I not only had to learn and implement a new curriculum this year, but the entire district middle schools will be restructured next year so no one, not one person in any of the three middle schools, knows where they will be teaching next year or what they will be teaching next year or who they will teach with next year or what grade they will teach next year. Yep, it is CRAZY and that is always in the back of my mind. On most days, I don't think about it and move on but lately, with everything else, it has made me feel pensive.
Okay, that being said, tomorrow is a new day so I'm starting over and looking at March as being a positive month...
I'm going to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise and walk more so I can be where I want to be when the 31st arrives. Hope your Monday is a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment