Friday, December 16, 2016

cheers...


Cranberry Kringle Cocktail

Winter Break is here! Today is for wrapping things up at work and then I'm going to enjoy, hold on to your hat, 17 days off. Yes, yes, yes, I said I am off of work for 17 days!!! What am I going to do with all of that time? Well, my "to do" list looks like this:

  • make lovely dinners.
  • declutter a bit more as I love starting the New Year off knowing everything is in place.
  • spend time with my precious family.
  • lesson plan and get a few miscellaneous work "things" complete.
  • finish my latest crocheting project.
  • exercise daily.
  • make my New Year's Resolution list and choose my Word to Guide My Year.
  • visit with some friends whom I have not spent time with for awhile.
  • read.
  • relax and reflect and enjoy each and every minute of my time off as it truly is a gift.
  • maybe make this glorious looking cocktail!

Ingredients
  • 3 oz. cranberry juice cocktail
  • 1 oz. Peach Schnapps
  • 1 oz. vodka
  • Ice
  • Instructions

  1. Place ingredients in cocktail shaker,  shake & serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment