Thursday, October 20, 2016

You can buy these great glasses at uncommongoods
This week went relatively fast and I think it is due to the fact that I have really changed my mindset this year. I go to work, deal with all the issues I need to deal with as a team leader: student problems, parent concerns, peer concerns, counselor concerns, principal concerns and meetings and meetings and more meetings and then I teach. Emotions and opinions are off the table and I form no opinions about anyone; young or old. My new approach is working and I am thankful for that as I have to devote so much time to the new science curriculum. That being said, onto this weekend...

Brian is tackling both gray and white "touch up" painting, the garage and cars. As for me, the house and studying the next lesson I need to teach are my top priorities. We are going to dinner at our friend Jane's on Saturday and I'm wanting to visit my mom and dad on Sunday if Brian is home. I have a great pork dish I'll be making as well and I hoping to just enjoy some of the promised sun. T.G.I.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment