I hope you had a great first weekend of January. I...
- enjoyed a wonderful New Year's Day with Sarah and Graham and Nick and Brian at Arrowhead for lunch and laughs. It was lovely.
- ventured up north to Wisconsin on Saturday with food for the week for my mom and dad who are in need of help these days.
- woke up Sunday and was out early to pick up a few things to make Chicken Cacciatore which turned out delicious and then lunched with my husband. Lunches were big this holiday.
- cooked most of the afternoon and then began to mentally prepare for this "back to work" week.
- found out my new furniture is coming between 10 and 1 on Tuesday. Could that be any more inconvenient, I ask you?
Have a great first week of January!