Monday, December 21, 2015

happy monday...

Look at this precious angel. It made me laugh that
Graham's teachers put these wings on him and sent
his mommy this picture of her "Love Bug".
I hope you had a great weekend.  I...

  • cleaned my Plantation Shutters and windows on Saturday. I think I clean them every two months and it's amazing how dirty they get in that short period of time.
  • was held hostage in our home as we had a bit of a flood due to a broken sub-pump so we had to wait for Mendel to arrive and fix our problem. Not a cheap fix, but things are fixed.
  • drove to Elmhurst to pick up a dehumidifier and rented a fan to dry things out in the basement. It is going to take awhile.
  • made Chicken Marsala and Roasted Green Beans with a Creamy Dipping Sauce.  The beans were very tasty as was the chicken, but I did not tenderize the pieces which was a mistake. Tenderizing would have made the dish perfect.
  • ate out with Nick at ZaZa's which was a wonderful way to kick off the holiday week. I just love that guy.
  • was out of my home early this morning.  Where did I go? I drove into the city with my husband at 4:45 and was back in St. Charles at 7:15. Why, you might ask? Well, that secret will be reveled later on this week.
Have a great holiday week and Winter Solstice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment