|Look at this precious angel. It made me laugh that|
Graham's teachers put these wings on him and sent
his mommy this picture of her "Love Bug".
- cleaned my Plantation Shutters and windows on Saturday. I think I clean them every two months and it's amazing how dirty they get in that short period of time.
- was held hostage in our home as we had a bit of a flood due to a broken sub-pump so we had to wait for Mendel to arrive and fix our problem. Not a cheap fix, but things are fixed.
- drove to Elmhurst to pick up a dehumidifier and rented a fan to dry things out in the basement. It is going to take awhile.
- made Chicken Marsala and Roasted Green Beans with a Creamy Dipping Sauce. The beans were very tasty as was the chicken, but I did not tenderize the pieces which was a mistake. Tenderizing would have made the dish perfect.
- ate out with Nick at ZaZa's which was a wonderful way to kick off the holiday week. I just love that guy.
- was out of my home early this morning. Where did I go? I drove into the city with my husband at 4:45 and was back in St. Charles at 7:15. Why, you might ask? Well, that secret will be reveled later on this week.
Have a great holiday week and Winter Solstice day!