- hopes in January that Brian would make a full recovery from his cancer. Sad to say, the jury is still out:(
- our Nick rent his first apartment.
- a baby shower in early February for our dear Sarah and then our little one arrive a few weeks later; one month early.
- much time spent with the H's in March as all were adjusting to parenting and motherhood and a new baby.
- planning and shopping for our upcoming wedding.
- four generations celebrate Mother's Day together in May.
- Jenny's beautiful bridal shower in June.
- our July wedding that was amazing and then the newlyweds enjoying a Hawaiian honeymoon.
- an August five year wedding celebration; yep, Sarah and Chris have been married for five years.
- a very needed St. Simone's Island vacation for my husband and me before I returned to work.
- a bit of a scary fall as my guy has had heart issues that are still not resolved.
- all celebrate Thanksgiving at the H's and then a birthday lunch to celebrate my mom in Elmhust the following weekend.
- Nick buy his first truck and a wonderful Christmas.
- the time of our life enjoying this little nugget who is growing in leaps and bounds.
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
bring on the new year...
Can you believe tomorrow is New Year's Eve? Oh my, 2016 will be here in just two days. Where did the time go? This was really a big year in our family. Let's see, we had: