I hope you had a great weekend. I...
- did my grocery run with my husband as we dropped his car off for some work. It was nice to have someone with me.
- rose and shined early Saturday as both of us needed to get things completed before our Graham arrived for his overnight.
- anticipated a diffi.cult start to our overnight and we were not disappointed. Our little guy was very sad when he could not find his mommy and daddy when they left. After an hour plus of crying, Graham was so wound up that he threw up and after that chaotic situation, he was as happy as always. Our little nugget is so dear and really enjoyed his Uncle Nick who held him and entertained him for a few hours.
- made a one pot wonder on Sunday along with turkey chili for Monday after a visit with the H's before they headed home.
- quickly ran to Costco after the Bear's victory for some food for our work luncheon on Thursday and then crashed after dinner.
Have a great week!