I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- ran some Friday errands and then made an old favorite of ours; Linguine and Clam Sauce which we had not had in a long, long time.
- mulched our yard Saturday morning and it looks so pretty. I have wanted to clean it up for a long time and we did a great job for around $60.00.
- packed an overnight bag and then headed to Ravinia to enjoy the music of Steely Dan on a very warm Saturday evening. The place was packed and we heard Ravinia housed the most people that night so far this summer.
- went to Charlie Beinlich's Food & Tap which is suppose to serve amazing burgers and the burger was amazing. We still can't figure out why but is was one of the best Brian and me have ever had and the place was a 50s trip.
- woke up Sunday, visited the H's and then at lunch in Elmhurst at one of our favorite pubs.
- watched Jason Day win the Canadian Open which was fun.
Have a great last week of July...so sad!