Monday, July 6, 2015

happy monday...


The Vintage Poster Laguna Beach, California (USA) #essenzadiriviera www.varaldocosmetica.it/en

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • went to the Naperville Rib Festival on Thursday, which is when my weekend began, to see Deacon Blues, a band that my husband and I just love.
  • bought lingerie at my favorite place, Tina's Closet in Lyle.  If you have never been there, go, as Tina is known as a Bra Surgeon.  You will leave looking amazing and unless Tina says, "It's a perfect fit on you." you cannot buy it.
  • cooked two new recipes in the morning on the 4th; Traeger Baked Beans which were amazing and The Pioneer Woman's Cole Slaw. Then, we headed to the H's to engage in our own Rib Fest which was really fun as Brian is a great griller and it was so relaxing.  We had a really fun time.
  • woke up Sunday to my husband leaving for golf so I did bills and made wedding plans and just worked in my office for a few hours.  I love my little space!
  • went shopping in Geneva and ran into a student teacher who will be joining my team this fall.  
  • enjoyed a glass of Chardonnay on a gorgeous summer afternoon at The Galena Wine Cellar and then enjoyed my husband.  I'm sad our mini-vacation is over.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment