Sunday, March 29, 2015

my new morning rituals...


Green Tea
This photo belongs to bembu

I found these life tips on Pinterest and was just drawn to the suggestions as they just make perfect sense to me.  Some of the rituals I already do, but I decided to incorporate all into my life to see if by summer, I look and feel different. I started today which works out great as I'm on Spring Break this week and I am going to follow the suggestion of incorporating the rituals one at a time so the change feels natural.  Accomplished was beginning my morning with a mason jar of warm lemon water which I have been enjoying for well over a month now and then I attempted doing The 5 Tibetan Rites which I have never even heard of before today.  Let me just say that after doing the rites along with the video, I had a real wake-up call. I saw how inflexible I have become even thought I exercise and just know that if I continue this daily, I'm going to feel really good and my flexibility is going to greatly improve.  Tomorrow, I'm getting up 30 minutes earlier (No need to reset our alarm as it goes off early enough!), doing the weight lifting and eating two eggs.  As I already drink Green Tea and the appropriate amount of water daily, the only thing left for me to do is to buy the small trampoline to start rebounding but that can wait until the end of the week.  I'm quite excited to make this life change and as it's the beginning of April on Wednesday so I'll be able to see the results when May arrives. Here's to "supercharging" my metabolism!

9 Simple Morning Rituals to Supercharge Your Metabolism via bembu

1.  Drink Warm Lemon Water
2.  Set Your Alarm 30 Minutes Earlier
3.  Rebound for 5 Minutes
4.  Perform The 5 Tibetan Rites
5.  Lift Weights for 20 Minutes
6.  Have Two Eggs, Any Style
7.  Drink a Cup of Green Tea
8.  Pack a Snack for Later
9.  Fill Your Water Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment