Monday, March 30, 2015

happy monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • got home Friday and was just, plain wiped out.  I had a massive headache and was nervous from going non-stop for two weeks.  I prepped the salmon Brian bought and got the couscous read and that was all I could do.  My sweet guy took over and did the rest along with the clean up.
  • woke up early on Saturday to clean the house and our bathroom cabinets which were really in need of some good wiping down.  Then I was off to the eye doctor's office to get my glasses and order contacts, the cleaners, grocery store and World Market which was really fun.  I just love that place.
  • headed over to Nicks for a drink before the three of us were off to town for dinner.  His place looks wonderful as does he and we are grateful Nick lives so close as it is just nice to have him near. 
  •  woke up early again on Sunday as my sweet husband was off again to work for the 7th day in a row.  After doing a new morning stretching routine, The 5 Tibetan Rites, which made me realize how inflexible I am, did some early cooking.  Made was Detox Rainbow Salad and Tuscan Beef Stew with Polenta. 
  • enjoyed sweet Sarah and Graham for a few hours in the afternoon.  It was just the three of us as Brian worked late and our Nick was feeling sick.  I just love holding and cuddling our little Graham and watching his wonderful mommy care for and love him.  Sarah is doing so well, she is positive and real and is just trying to make sense of her new role which is so consuming. 
  • ate a delicious Rainbow Detox Salad with a lemon yogurt dressing and Tuscan Beef Stew which was wonderful.  The sauce was tomatoy and rich and filled with the flavor of thyme.
Have a wonderful "Spring Break" week!



No comments:

Post a Comment