I hope you had a great weekend. I...
- left work so sad as I ended my day with a meeting about one of my students who is just not well. I am so worried about him and sometime, a teacher just can't let it go as we deal with precious children.
- accomplished my Saturday goal which was to "Spring Clean" and boy did we clean.
- graded and entered all my papers on Sunday and then was off to the grocery store and the "H's" to visit with the now family of three. Graham was so adorable and alert and he just melts our hearts. A baby is such a happy addition to a family!
- was happy to see our Jenny and Matt. I need to have everyone over for a dinner sooner rather than later as I love it when we are all together.
- enjoyed an afternoon of simple cooking and reading with my husband.