Sunday, November 2, 2014

in all of this...


I was thinking about my husband and how things are just different for us now.  Each day, at one moment or another,  both of us "worry".  We quickly discovered that it happens to us 7 out of 7 days a week and that sometimes the distress goes away fast while other times it lingers.  It can be about the present, but it's mostly about the future and it's not good.  Well, yesterday, we had an unusually emotional episode where Brian was just not doing well and it was so very,very sad.  I have not seen him like this since we got the diagnosis, actually not even then,  and let's just say, he looked devastated and scared and alone.  The only thing I could do was hug him and tell him we're going to be okay and that he needs to remember "...you are loved by all of us!" I left him for a bit, he recovered and we went on with our day but oh my, those moments are ones I could so do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment