I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- picked up Brian after work on Friday as I needed help with groceries. My refrigerator was "bare"!
- cleaned while my sweet husband tackled the biggest "to do" list ever. When he finished his in-house tasks, he was gone for 3 1/2 hours. It was a really big list.
- made a baked raspberry brie and olive plate for appetizers as our family gathered around 4:30 to start our birthday celebration.
- set a date for Jenny's bridal shower and talked a little about Sarah's baby shower, yes she is having a baby, but we are still working on those plans.
- made Garden Vegetable Soup and Beef Stew and Corn Muffins and Beer Can Chicken and 5 Turkey Sandwiches Sunday while we watched the Bears:( We have meals ready for this week, thankfully!
- went on a short fall walk which was lovely as the weather was just perfect.
- enjoyed a few episodes of our new favorite; The Killing. I love have a series to watch when the weather is getting cold.