Monday, October 20, 2014

happy monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • picked up Brian after work on Friday as I needed help with groceries.  My refrigerator was "bare"!
  • cleaned while my sweet husband tackled the biggest "to do" list ever.  When he finished his in-house tasks, he was gone for 3 1/2 hours.  It was a really big list.
  • made a baked raspberry brie and olive plate for appetizers as our family gathered around 4:30 to start our birthday celebration.
  • set a date for Jenny's bridal shower and talked a little about Sarah's baby shower, yes she is having a baby, but we are still working on those plans.
  • made Garden Vegetable Soup and Beef Stew and Corn Muffins and Beer Can Chicken and 5 Turkey Sandwiches Sunday while we watched the Bears:(  We have meals ready for this week, thankfully!
  • went on a short fall walk which was lovely as the weather was just perfect.
  • enjoyed a few episodes of our new favorite; The Killing.  I love have a series to watch when the weather is getting cold.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment