Wednesday, October 29, 2014

a little twist on things...

This week I changed my workout route as it is too dark to run outside at 5 a.m. and I just can't get myself to exercise in an enclosed building yet.  The "little twist" to my day is I am now going to work between 6:15 and 6:30 and running after work.  I made a new route due to the fact that I teach so close to my home and I don't like running through my students' neighborhoods when it is light.  Does that seem strange that I am saying I do it when it's dark or before anyone is up, but not in broad daylight?  Anyway, it does not feel comfortable yet, but today will only mark day 3.  Only 12 more days to go until the new routine will feel close to being just a routine.  Sometimes "shaking things up" is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment