I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- was a bit under the weather which sometimes happens at the beginning of school. That is worrisome for a teacher because the usual pattern is if you get sick at the start of a school year, you tend to get sick the entire year. It's true; just ask a teacher.
- was alone both days as Brian work:(
- made two very health meals: minestrone soup (vegan and gluten free) which was filled with carrots, celery, green beans, zucchini, garbanzo beans and kale, to name a few of the vegetables, as well as spaghetti squash lasagna which was made with a turkey sauce.
- went to Sarah and Chris's on Saturday afternoon with Nick to drop off their China and visit for a bit. We love going to their home.
- spent Sunday inside prepping for my first full week back at work, correcting papers and resting as I still was not feeling great and was just, plain tired. Brian and I were going to go to Taste of the Vine in Geneva, but he got home too late and looked tired, too. No fun!