Monday, September 8, 2014

happy monday...

Hi there Insta-world! It’s been a month-ish since my last post, so hello! …life has been hectic and I was a bit down in the dumps about lots of things. August was tough, but I was reminded time and time again by the amazing people in my life how to be motivated, be better, and be happier, and I’m so grateful for all of the loved ones I am fortunate to call friends and family. Here’s to a fantastic future & more insta-love. Perfect timing, since September is my favorite month! Insta-hellos and insta-hugs to every one of you! #NadiaThinks #MondayMusings #random

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • was a bit under the weather which sometimes happens at the beginning of school.  That is worrisome for a teacher because the usual pattern is if you get sick at the start of a school year, you tend to get sick the entire year.  It's true; just ask a teacher.
  • was alone both days as Brian work:(
  • made two very health meals: minestrone soup (vegan and gluten free) which was filled with carrots, celery, green beans, zucchini, garbanzo beans and kale, to name a few of the vegetables, as well as spaghetti squash lasagna which was made with a turkey sauce. 
  • went to Sarah and Chris's on Saturday afternoon with Nick to drop off their China and visit for a bit.  We love going to their home.
  • spent Sunday inside prepping for my first full week back at work, correcting papers and resting as I still was not feeling great and was just, plain tired.  Brian and I were going to go to Taste of the Vine in Geneva, but he got home too late and looked tired, too.   No fun!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment