Tuesday, January 7, 2014

netflix...


Okay, I'm going to admit something.  I have never watched a movie on Netflix.  We have an account and Nick is always telling Brian and I to watch a movie, but it just seemed hard to me and I kinda did not understand the whole "Netflix" concept.  That being said, yesterday, Brian and I asked Nick for the Netflix account e-mail address and password again which he originally refused to give us because he has given it to us so many other time.  Well, I never wrote it down so we promised to do just that and I had a pen and paper ready when he rattled off the information for the umpteenth time.  Yeah!  Brian logged in and we slowly navigated the site to find something to watch.  When we decided on Breaking Bad, Season 1; Nick took the remote over to get the episode up and running as it is painful to watch my husband use technology sometimes; well, all the time according to Nick. Success, season 1 and 2 were watched and this afternoon it's onto season 3. Continuing to embrace technology; maybe a bit slow, but were doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment