|via Girly Me|
I hope you had a great weekend. I...
- arrived home on Friday night around midnight with Nick as our California departure was delayed 3 hours. Exhausting!
- woke up around 8 a.m. the next morning which is literally, the latest I have slept in multiple year's, to slowly clean and unpack and do laundry. All was finished a bit after noon as the house was just a bit dusty.
- went to pick up groceries and dinner and Father's Day treats.
- enjoyed our local Wok and Fire restaurant for a great dinner with Brian and his friends.
- was happy to receive a pic of Jenny and Matt at their Lake Geneva wedding.
- went on a 1 1/2 hour bike ride on a beautiful Sunday morning along the river before returning home to prepare our dinner sides.
- watched the U.S. Open and was disappointed with Phil's game as Bri and I tend to cheer for him.
- ended the weekend watching Black Swan, one of my all time favorite movies!