Friday, May 10, 2013

my graduation message to nick...


Oh my god. I love this book so so so so much!
via For you, a thousand times over...

Nick,
You will never know how proud dad and I are of your accomplishment.  You left our home 5 years ago to begin college and play the game you love. You worked hard at both and during your journey, you have become an even more wonderful person than you were before you left.  Although the road you were on has been bumpy, you never gave up.  You stayed strong and committed and true and now, you are graduating.
Your life will now begin a new chapter and "Oh, the places you'll go!"  Keep your dreams big, your worries small and always remember to smile because tomorrow is a new day. We so love you and will be there for you today, tomorrow and forever!
All my love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment