Monday, May 13, 2013

happy monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • left town around 5:15 a.m. on Friday to head down to Arkansas to celebrate Nick.
  • safely arrived and unpacked and took Nick out to lunch as he had been living on Ramen noodles all week as he needed to put $2 of gas in his car and only had $3 left for meals.
  • greeted "The H's" and Matt and Jenny late afternoon with a special "memory gift" and bag filled with goodies which was so fun.
  • went to Godsey's for dinner before watching a bit of the Bulls game with everyone at Brickhouse.
  • was dressed and ready as were the other 5 members of our gang by 9:15 for our 10 a.m. graduation which was lovely.  I discovered both Chris and Jenny had never been to a graduation; this was their first!
  • rested after a family lunch to only shower again and dress for our special dinner with Pat and his family and Coach Alex at Omars.
  • finished the night at Pat's house which is beyond words as I don't think it has ever had a "good cleaning".  I felt like there were animals constantly brushing my legs and at one point, I somewhat screeched to Matt to stand up as he was sitting on a couch that could have possibly been infested with flees which is just my opinion.
  • left early Sunday to drive the entire day, unpack and then enjoy a Mother's Day dinner with my wonderful husband at Neos.
This was really a special weekend for us.  We were all filled with love and happiness and joy for Nick and being together to celebrate his great accomplishment was beyond amazing.  I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful family.  Have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment