This is a very special weekend in our family as we are getting ready for our very last to graduate from college. Brian and I are more than excited. Nick is the one that we did not think would follow the path that he did when he did; it was actually a complete surprise to us. Because, however, he was passionate about playing college rugby and go to school, he now has a degree and will soon start a new chapter in his life.
Today, we are...
- packing our luggage and gifts and beverages.
- calling Nick as he needs to be advised that he has to start to think and plan and do a few important things like...
- begin packing,
- sell what is not coming home which is everything except clothes and kitchen supplies,
- cancel his electric and cable,
- check out of Williamsburg Apartments and
- call a security company to schedule an interview. (Nick needs advanced warning for "to be completed tasks" or he cannot operate!)
- writing a few cards before eating and getting to bed early so we can wake up by 4 and start our final journey to Jonesboro.