I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- made blackened tilapia sandwiches with cilantro and lime sauce.
- cleaned house and cleaned our refrigerator inside and out and it literally sparkles.
- discovered our Nick broke his leg and saying we are sad is more than an understatement. He was, however, spotted out on Saturday night. Nick was on crutches, there was a girl close by and he was looking a little, shall I say "relaxed" so according to Sarah; he is fine.
- made The Pioneer Woman Pot Roast for today and a rack of lamb and creamy mashed potatoes and a cobbler on Sunday afternoon.
- enjoyed seeing Sarah and Chris's new car and visiting with them before dinner.
- ended the weekend on the sofa reading and relaxing.