Saturday, February 23, 2013

happy anniversary...

via Highest Heels
Wow!  Today is our 33rd anniversary which does not seem possible. Really, it does not and in fact, last winter break Nick asked me how long Brian and I have been married.  When I told him, he said, "Wow!  I don't think I could even like someone for that many years."
Time has flown by quickly. I think of all of the happiness I feel in my heart each and every day because I have been married to someone that I love very much.  Brian and I have shared time together, worries together, milestones together and celebrations together. More importantly, our life together has given me...
  • a life partner.
  • the experience of knowing what true love is. 
  • a real understanding of what it means to commit to another and validate another always.
  • a friend.
  • someone who is always be there for me; no matter what, no questions asked.
  • a forever supporter.
  • 3 amazing children who truly fill my/our heart(s) with happiness.
  • a person who always listens to my stories.
  • a reason to come home each and every night.
  • a dinner companion.
  • someone to lay on the sofa with me so I can just "stop" for awhile.
  • a wonderful life.
Happy Anniversary to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment