Wednesday, April 21, 2021

friends...


Hello and I so hope you are well. Today, I received so wonderful news from a friend that just made my heart skip a beat and I actually thought, "Okay, life is getting back to normal." That made me want to journal again so here I am. 

Brian and I are well. Our children and their significant others and our little nuggets are well and being able to say that makes me very happy. What have I/we been up to?

Brian and I have not traveled yet, so we have not seen Nick and Melody for 17 months. We have, however, started to go out a bit more as both of us are fully vaccinated and protected and that, I must say, is nice. 

I'm looking forward to some warm weather and continuing to get back into shape. I'm doing pretty good, but I continue to remind myself to "be gentle with me". This year of isolation and uncertainty has taken a toll on me and my family so I work to just stay balanced each and every day.

Plans???  Not many but that is okay. I'm thrilled we are well and that summer is coming and things are improving on our planet. 

WOW! Have things changed?

Until later...


No comments:

Post a Comment