Sunday, February 28, 2021

march first...

 It is time to restart. I need to feel better; mind, body and soul. I think COVID has now worn me down and I’m tired. It has been an entire year and I’m tired. Tired of isolation and sad people and worries and those who feel entitled and my list goes on. I want life to be as it was, but I know, it will not. I do not think it will ever be the same. So what will I do now?

I want to....

-go to Oregon between May and August. Alone for a bit; that will be healthy.

-return to my note taking in my journal.

-continue my daily walks of 4 plus miles.

-cook and eat healthy.

-drink more tea.

-reduce screen time.

-engage in yoga and organize and de-clutter as much as I want.

A very simple list of “to do’s” that will be a part of this month’s tasks. Until later...


No comments:

Post a Comment