Wednesday, January 13, 2021

...and i'm back again!

 Hello! Hello! Hello!

Hello! Hello! Hello!

I have missed my blog!!! As this past year was so horrible for all of us in the United States, when I tried to return and write again, I just could not. I mean seriously, just surviving was my goal as I am sure was yours, too. Right? 

Last year, we  all seemed to just want to learn how to stay safe and not get sick and build our "little bubbles" so we could have some normalcy. Who would have thought things would have stayed bad for so long, but they did and we all needed to step up and think of others which many of us did. Well, let me move on...

Lately,  I have wanted to rejoin social media with a new Always Seeking Balance once again; but this time with  a change that will challenge me.  (Believe me, though, I do have the time.)  As I've, of  course, continue to cook and organize and work on life changes, I decided to "Return! Return! Return!" with videos. Yep, "how to" and "informational" videos that will be fun to make. Why, you might ask? Well....

I really enjoy bloggers that go live on Instagram and they link the reader to their blog post to share their passions. Videos and blogs! It is entertaining and fun and personal , so that is my goal. 

Now know,  this is going to take me a bit of time so it is a work in progress, but I thought to myself, "Why not?" So, that is what you will be seeing, blog posts and pictures and videos and  hopefully, you will see this sooner rather than later.

See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment