Monday, June 3, 2019

welcome june...


Wow, it has been rough getting back in the swing of things. We came home on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend and it took me two days to finish all of our laundry and clean a very dusty home. Then, it was my birthday and I enjoyed dinner with the Ronans before Wednesday arrived and I had to pick up G at school due to a fever. Thursday morning was for G again and then I went to St. Charles for a pedicure and retirement party. On Saturday, Sarah, Penny and I had lunch with my mom before a busy Sunday: we bought plants and spent some time with the H's and grilled before calling it a dy. Now it's Monday afternoon and I'm tired after doing more laundry and cleaning ad paying bills and just trying to get ready to enjoy June.
Have a wonderful week...

No comments:

Post a Comment