Sunday, June 16, 2019

happy monday (last monday)...

This sweet family spent the weekend at the Dells. 
How precious are they?

I  hope you had a wonderful weekend! I...
  • spent my first Friday afternoon at the pool with my husband which was so fun. It was a beautiful day for sun and water.
  • grilled a nice lamb dinner and visited with some apartment friends.
  • headed to the H's before 9 on Saturday as Sarah was dizzy and not feeling well. Upon arriving and finding a pale woman who was earlier on the floor as she felt faint, we promptly went into action. Brian took Sarah to a doctor, she had step, and I took care of feeding the kids and getting them ready for the day. When Sarah came back home, we took both to the park and for ice cream so she could sleep and enjoyed a quiet late lunch when Chris returned from a golf trip. 
  • enjoyed a quiet "rest of the day" and ate some take-out food as we were not in the mood to prep dinner.
  • planned my week on Sunday and sent out some cards; again a low key day which is always fine with me. 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment