Thursday, January 10, 2019

cpr...


Clean...Purge...Restore. Start a New Beginning

Although I do not have any real need to clean and/or purge; it will happen tomorrow. I am going to be detailed as I go through my home on Friday so I can start the New Year on the right track....without dust or anything that is unnecessary. That is what the Chinese do; they begin the year with out dirt or clutter or bills and I have done that, too, over the past decades. In addition; I am going to do what I must to restore my health; inside and out. I will be making some upcoming appointments, exfoliate and make both exercise and meal plans. I want to feel lighter and free calm and that means eating lighter and staying active. Tomorrow will be a good day; it will be a day that will help me really start the New Year right. Although I'm doing this late; it is okay with me which is unusual. I am a time-bound person so late is not usually acceptable. It is to me now, however, as life just led me on a different path over these past few months. Now, it is time for me to do what I need to do to begin 2019 on the right foot so I can be the best I can be: mind, body and soul. I am welcoming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment